Sunday, March 25

Life is full of dissapointment.

Oilers 0, Predators 4.

I hate shut-outs against at home; we didn't even get to cheer for a goal. Gator had some sweet hits though, and Brian Young had the hit of the night when he flatten Hordichuk as he cut across the blueline with his head down. Our "secret weapon" didn't work on this night. Better luck next game boys.

Now a 6 game road trip to finish up the season, starting Tuesday in Nashville.

At least 80% of the guys came to sign autographs after the game, even Torres and Hemsky, who are notorious for walking on by.
The guys that did walk on by were Winchester (he was limping), Gilbert (he was with Winchester), Pisani, Petersen, (both had their babies with them), Markkanen, Jacques, Sykora, and Smith (he parks on the other side though, so he doesn't have to come by the stairs/fence where us auto seekers hang out). We didn't see Roli or Stortini come out. Sneaky guys.

Oh Sykora, we still love you even though you snubbed us, and despite the fact that you got rid of your dark emo haircut.

Oh well. I did get Sykora's auto at the WEM session early in the month, so it's all good. I'm not that big on getting too many autos anyways, ( I only managed to get 4 players tonight, but there was a lot more ppl there than the past 3 games we were trying for autos at) ; it was nice to see (most) of the boys appease the fans on the last home game of the season.
Laddy Smid is by far the most accommodating. I hope he stays that way when he gets more popular. Which he surely will.

3 comments:

sally said...

I love Smid. Such a nice guy.

Laddy: "Did I get everyone?"
Me: "uhh... you, uh... not me."
Smooth, Sally Girl... just smooth.

Lady_Byng said...

I added a link to the pic of Laddy, which is also my new wallpaper on my cell phone, thanks to Pen.
I hope she loads the ass pic from Cara soon, so I can change the link to that one, lol. :P

sally said...

That picture is so cute. It's the wallpaper on my cell too =P