Wednesday, February 21

Martin Brodeur is love.


Outside of the Oilers, my favorite NHL player is Martin Brodeur.
Being that he plays for the Devils and they are in the Atlantic division, I don't get to watch him in action.
With the crap rotation schedule the NHL is operating on right now, the Devils don't even play the Oilers this season, but according to the crap schedule, the Devils should be in Edmonton for the 2007/08 season. I am praying that my beloved Marty will be in net that night, as you damn well know I will have tickets for that game!

Impressive stats for him so far this season; he is the "ironman" of goalies.

Devils record: 60 GP: 37-17-6
Brodeur's record: 58 GP: 37-16-5.

Very impressive indeed.
The Devils are notorious for having a weak back-up that doesn't get to play very many games. ( we thought Markkanen had it rough.........)
But at the same time, if Marty can handle the work-load (while racking up the wins and the best goalie stats in the league) all the power to him.


1 comment:

sally said...

I LOVE Brodeur. I'm hoping to score some tix when the Devils come here, too. It would be awesome to see him play (I wouldn't be too mad if he happened to have one of his offensive nights, either) ;)