Tuesday, February 27

Game review; another loss. BOO

Nice ceremony, I thought it would have been longer. If Messier didn't cry it would have been shocking. I cried right along with him. The current Oilers wearing the vintage jerseys was a nice touch. Thanks "MOOSE" for all the memories! Nice of the league to let him borrow Stanley for the party. Too bad the Oilers didn't win it last season; it would have meant a little more than it did when Messier was pumping it around the ice.



Oilers Storyline: the 28th ranked power-play beat the 2nd ranked penalty kill for the 1st two goals. Raffi Torres (as much as I love him; what a fucktard tonight) has the puck 5 feet from the blueline and doesn't get it out. The 3rd Coyotes goal is scored shortly there after off the cycle. NICE WORK BOYS. KEEP IT UP. YOU MAY FALL FURTHER THAN 9TH IN THE WEST AND REALLY BE SET IN THE 2007 DRAFT. FUCK.

As much as the Oilers pissed me off tonight, they are still my team; my "boys", I will still loudly and proudly cheer them on during the four Oilers games in March I am going to.
The chance of making the playoffs is pretty much very slim, but it sure will weed out the bandwagoners. I say Good Riddance! We don't need bandwagoners anyways.

1 comment:

sally said...

The retro jerseys are so cool. I think after work today, I'm going to make a "vintage layout" using pics from last nights game. If I can figure out how to get a header image and all that jazz =P