Tuesday, April 17

So far so good.

The mighty Red Wings are up 2-0 in their series against the (F)lames; game 3 goes tonight.
So much for the (F)lames stellar defense corps. If not for Kipper (did he dye his red hair brunette?) the (F)lames would have lost by bigger margins than 4-1 and 3-1.

The Sharks are up 2-1 in their series against the Predators.
By far the most rough and entertaining series of all. Our old friends Billy G and Grier are playing pretty solid.
Plus, who knows what color Mark Smith is going to dye his hair to next; that's half the fun of watching him.
Maybe Kipper wanted to get in on the fun, (being a former teammate of Smith's in San Jose) but he missed the memo on dyeing it a funky hair color, not plain brown.

The Ducks are on the verge of sweeping the Wild. I tried to watch this series and just couldn't do it.
I hate the Wild, and even though I predicted the Ducks would win, I am in no way cheering for them. Watching a game/series and not caring about which team wins is pointless and boring.











3 comments:

sally said...

Wild/Ducks series is pretty lame/boring, but I'm watching it. Go Ducks!

Mark Smith's hair is the shit. So awesome. Is it still green? I'm not even sure, aha.

Lady_Byng said...

I'm not completely sure what color his hair is a.t.m either.
I love when he does the blond streak and then a streak of color, like purple. Soooooooo hot.
I was reading on the Sharks website that he's in a band, so that would explain the punk-rock hair. <3

sally said...

He's got a record company or something too, right?

Seems like a pretty cool dood.