Sunday, May 27

2007 SCF edition; ex-Oilers Pronger vs Comrie

Oh joy.

I can't hardly wait.

Yukon Jack did a rant (his daily 'my big yap' rant on 100.3 fm the Bear radio station in Edmonton) on this subject; as Oilers fans who do we cheer for? Oilers public enemy number 1, or public enemy number 2? (He left it up to the listeners to decide who is 1 and who is 2.)
Basically he's boycotting the SCF this season. He has a good point, butttttttttttt even with Comrie, I gotta go with the Senators on this one. Like Yukon Jack I hold a grudge, but the grudge against Pronger's wife is fresher than the grudge against Comrie.

I have mostly forgiven Pronger, but for the way he fucked over the Oilers due to his wife, I hope he never ever gets to pump Stanley around. He may be forgiven, but that doesn't mean I want to see him happy. Comrie was very much hated (and is still hated) by many Oilers fans for the way he left the Oilers, but his departure did not have the same impact as Pronger's departure did. Comrie did not lead the Oilers to within one game of the Stanley Cup and then bitch out for 'family reasons'. No, Comrie bitched out for more money, for a rumored dispute within the Oilers dressing room. Comrie was basically a little bitch, and we all hated him at the time, but time eases pain. The pain of Pronger dumping us has not subsided yet.
Good luck to you Comrie. Fuck you Pronger.

Thanks for the 1st round draft pick in 2008, but you can go to hell now Anaheim.




With my 10-4 prediction rate heading into the final, I fearlessly go with the Senators.
Todd Marchant doesn't deserve a Cup either.

SENATORS IN 6.

No comments: